This contest is now closed to entries. Scroll down for the winner!
Thanks to the generosity of NAP, Inc., I’m excited to bring you the chance to win a Sleepy Wrap of your very own! Keep it for yourself or gift it to a friend, this carrier makes baby-wearing a new baby a natural, comfortable experience for everyone. It’s easy to wash and has a great stretch that allows the wearer to pop baby in and out without readjusting the fit of the carrier. No more lugging about heavy infant car seats: tie the wrap on before you leave the house and it is ready to go when you reach your destination!🙂
To enter (1 mandatory entry):
1. “Like” Sleepy Wrap on Facebook! Come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me you “Liked” Sleepy Wrap. Make sure you include your Facebook name. This is a mandatory entry that needs to be made in order to qualify for this contest.
Extra entries (max 4 extra entries):
2. For one extra entry, tweet about this give-away using the hashtag “#refashionistaSWcontest“. Comment here to let me know you tweeted with a link to your tweet. Example: “I entered to win a @sleepywrap in the #refashionistaSWcontest http://is.gd/eaOPF”
3. For one extra entry, tell me in a comment what your favorite ‘refashionista‘ post is and why!
4. Visit the Sleepy Wrap website and leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite feature of the Sleepy Wrap.
5. For one extra entry, subscribe to email updates for this blog. Leave a comment here to let me know — be sure to include your username!
Be sure to leave a separate entry here each time you enter to make sure that all of your entries count!😀
This contest closes 06 September, 2010, at 11:59pm EST.
Winners will be chosen by random.org and contacted immediately following the close of the contest. Please be sure to include your email address or Twitter handle in your entries so that I can contact you if you win! NAP, Inc., will mail the carrier directly to the winning participant at the close of the contest. This contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America.
The winner of the contest is comment #26! Congratulations, Shannon! I will contact you for more details.😉